How to check West Bengal Group D Result 2018
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board announced the final result of Group D recruitment examination 2017. The result has been released after written examination and the interview which is group d final result
- The Recruitment Board started functioning from January 2016
- Total Vacancy 6000 Group D personnel in the offices of the state government
- 24.68 lakh valid applications were submitted.
- Written Examination 2017 was held on May 20, 2017.
- Interview process of successful candidates started on October 16, 2017.
The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board has released the result of Group D Recruitment Examination 2017. The result has been finalized on the basis of written examination and interview.
Candidates can log in using their application serial number and birthdate to check their results.
The merged list of temporarily selected candidates has been uploaded on the board's website www.wbgdrb.in.
Eligibility list of temporarily selected and waiting-listed candidates for selection of candidates for appointment in Group D positions will be sent to the State Government.
Candidates should go to the Board's official website regularly for the latest updates on the recruitment process and the result.