Whenever a candidate faces interview questions which are common. Possibly he or she practices to answering then the flouncy and confidence and body language during answering extremely change and it gives you the best advantage. It is not a matter that is you a fresher candidate or experienced candidate? Always whenever you face a job interview questions you need to answer it in a best and unique way than others. For answering a unique and best way you need to practice with those questions. And for that, you need to know what are the 101 best and common questions to ask frequently in an interview. So, from in this article, we get the best idea about best common questions. After getting the list of 101 questions now time to practices. This interview preparation is the main key go prepare for the best way. The best to prepare is every day just simply practice 2 or 3 answering script creating. Make sure the script is created by yourself just only get help from various source but do not copy it. The follow the rule of the best way to answering interview questions.
You can follow the list bellow: -
NOTE - “The questions are divided into 6 categories here. You need to practices some of them which in your category and also in common category and also you need and some of them that you don’t need which is not in your category”.
Here we follow the list of 101 common interview questions: -
Introduction questions -
1. Hallow Mr. “candidate” (your name here) how are you?
2. Tell Me something about yourself.
3. What is your best strength?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. Say something about your hobby.
6. What attracts you to this company?
7. Why do you want to work for this company?
8. What were the responsibilities of your last position?
9. Have you any experience to work with a team?
10. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
11. If you got this job then what kind of goals in your mind?
12. When you want to start?
13. Why are you applying for a job not related to your degree?
14. What was your favorite course in college and why?
15. What you do to maintain your health?
16. May I contact your references?
17. Who was your favorite leader and why?
18. How would your coworkers describe you?
19. How do you manage your time?
20. Is there anything else I should know about you?
21. Are you overqualified for this job?
22. Describe yourself to me in one word.
23. How do you evaluate success?
24. What motivates you?
Basic interview questions -
25. Why should we hire you?
26. Why did you leave your last job?
27. Give me an example of your creativity.
28. Tell me something about our company.
29. Do you want to know anything?
30. What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
31. What you do in the tough situation?
32. What are your responsibilities in your last job?
33. What is your best professional achievement?
34. What is your biggest failure?
35. What is the most important thing for you?
36. How would you describe your work style?
37. Looking back on your last position, - have you done your best work?
38. What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
39. What is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
40. What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
41. If you required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there is no way to finish them, then how would you handle the situation?
42. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
43. What do you see yourself within first 30 days of this job?
44. If you hiring for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 30 days?
45. Describe your ideal working environment.
46. Are you a self-starter or not?
47. Do you work better alone or as part of a team?
48. Are you willing to work overtime?
49. What do you like to do?
50. How did you hear about this vacancy?
51. How do you handle difficult customers?
52. So you feel you work well under pressure?
53. Describe good customer service.
Behavioral interview questions -
54. Could you do better than your last job?
55. What about criticize?
56. What you do if you unable to finish your work?
57. Give me an example when you missed a deadline.
58. What is the biggest mistake you've made?
59. How do you handle working with annoying people?
60. When you were most satisfies in your job?
61. How you handle a situation when you fail? Do you learn anything from this type of situation?
62. During an important work, if you disagree with your manager, then what you do?
63. If you found your company doing something wrong, what would you do?
64. Have you ever been fired?
65. Are you risk taker?
66. What is the last movie you saw?
67. What is your personal mission statement?
68. How you helped solve a dispute between two co-workers?
69. Give me an example, when you motivated others.
70. Describe a situation when you disagreed with a supervisor.
71. How long you plan to stay with us?
72. What are your workplace values?
73. What do you expect from a supervisor?
Salary expectation questions -
74. What salary do you expect?
75. What salary range would you require?
76. What amount of salary you making at your last job?
77. Would you consider less pay than your last job?
78. Why should we pay you the salary you’re requesting?
Hr interview questions for fresher -
79. Are you willing to travel?
80. Why do you need this job?
81. Do you think your qualification and subject fit for this post?
82. Where do you see yourself in nest 5 years?
83. What are your goals?
84. What do you know about this industry?
85. If you get the better option, would you still work here?
86. What is your commitment to this job?
87. What is your strategy to maintain your career and family?
Interview questions for managers and leadership -
88. Tell me about an incident you made a mistake.
89. What motives you as a leader?
90. How do you handle the tough situation?
91. What are the qualities of a good leader?
92. What is the definition of an ideal company?
93. How do you handle stress/pressure?
94. How many time in a week you able to work normally?
95. What is your strategy to deal with disobedient employs?
96. Give an example of an idea that you have or implemented.
97. How would your co-workers describe you?
98. How do you motive employees?
99. How do you rate yourself as a professional?
100. What was the last project you led?
101. What do you like to do for fun?
Bonus question for you: -
102. What is your greatest fear?
103. What are you most proud of?
So now you have the best list of 101 common interview questions, so now all you need to start preparation with those question and make stronger yourself than your competitor. The best thing about this questions list is it improve your interview skill within some days 5 time better. The best way to work with those question is to make a schedule and take 2 or 3 questions every day and then start to analyze and research with those question over the internet and find the best answers. Now you have some ideas what is the best way to answering. Now time to create your script. Yes, create your script by yourself, do not copy if line by line from others script. So now you are able to create your own and unique and strong answer script.
Start Preparation and follow the “NOTE*” instruction during preparation. Before the end of the article, one most and best tips to preparing is “you need to understand what is peruse of the question? Why interviewers ask you? And what is the best answer to satisfy them? Expend some time with analyzing peruse of each question.